Using the oven makes my apartment waaaaay warmer – so obviously pizza time.
Used my trusty pizza dough recipe – made two pizzas.
Pepperoni and Sausage:
– spread olive oil over the rolled out crust, rolled super thin, 1/4″-1/2″
– sprinkle with mozzarella
– cook some spicy italian sausage, crumble over top of pizza
– sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and basil/rosemary
Sausage, Red Onion, Goat Cheese, and Balsamic
– olive oil over thin crust
– crumble italian sausage, then diced red onion, then goat cheese
– top with black pepper and drizzle with balsamic
Bake both at 500 until cheese bubbles, 7-10 minutes. Enjoy!